Tuesday 16 August 2016

My online jewellery shopping experience

Guys! Here i am going to express my jewelry shopping experience. On sunday, 7th august we (me & my husband) are planning with deeply thoughts to buy a beautiful pendant via online.

This is our first time online shopping for a jewelry piece so we asked our neighbors & friends. They told me that choose a right online store to buy jewels. We thought that shopping online is best way for us to buy a pendant.


I have a sweet dell notebook. I took my lap in my hand and searched 'beautiful pendant' words of my sweet husband. We found lots of jewelry shopping websites with great Pros and cons review. After browsing the 6-7 websites like voylla, bluestone ultimately we found a beautiful designed site the 'johareez.'

I clicked the necklaces & pendants collection and browse the several of Silver pendants. Ultimately I got an oval shape design pendant. In my opinion this silver pendant is perfect according to its cost, quality. The design is so enticing to my husband.

Now we were ready to order it. We clicked to 'add cart.' After three days we got the pendant in our hand. The order process was good.

The shopping moments are about my first shopping. It was really good, pleasant and exciting experience. I enjoy this interesting online jewelry shopping. We are satisfied with services of the site. Thanks to johareez! :)

2 comments: